- B1 Free Archiver
- B1 Online - extract from archives online
- Unzip & unrar files in one click
- Excellent and fast compression
- Simple and friendly utility
- Open .zip .rar .7z .b1 and more
- How to open b1 archive and extract files from b1 archive in one click
- How to open zip file and unzip files from the archive in one click
- How to open rar file and unrar files from the archive in one click
- How to extract one file from b1 archive?
- How to extract one file from zip archive?
- How to extract one file from rar archive?
- Where can I get the password to the zip, rar, b1 archive?
- How to compress files into single .b1 archive with 3 clicks
- How to compress files into zip archive with 3 clicks
- How to create archive with B1 Free Archiver in 3 steps
- How to zip files and create .zip archive with B1 Free Archiver in 3 steps
How to extract one file from zip archive?
Why do I need it?
For example, you have a large music archive music.zip with a lot of albums. If you unzip all files it might take too much space on the hard-drive. If you don't need all of them but just one - why make a mess in your audio gallery? So let’s unzip just one album you would like to listen.
Double-click the zip archive to open it with B1 Free Archiver.
Select files to unzip
Now you can browse through files and folders in the archive. Select one folder you want to unzip, for example let's take rock'n'roll folder. Click on it to select and then click Extract button.
Select destination folder
Select you favorite folder for the files (like Music), double-click on it and click Choose. That's the folder where you will find extracted files.
Wait for a little
Now just wait for a few moments while B1 is unzipping the files.
Open files extracted from zip archive
That's it. Double-click on the file to open it with your favorite player.
B1 Free Archiver works with most popular archive formats. It's a single utility for almost all archives you will ever need. Although there are a lot of functions and features, B1 stays extremely simple to use and never bothers you with unnecessary stuff. It takes just a few clicks to extract files or to create new archive.