- B1 Free Archiver
- B1 Online - extract from archives online
- Unzip & unrar files in one click
- Excellent and fast compression
- Simple and friendly utility
- Open .zip .rar .7z .b1 and more
- How to open b1 archive and extract files from b1 archive in one click
- How to open zip file and unzip files from the archive in one click
- How to open rar file and unrar files from the archive in one click
- How to extract one file from b1 archive?
- How to extract one file from zip archive?
- How to extract one file from rar archive?
- Where can I get the password to the zip, rar, b1 archive?
- How to compress files into single .b1 archive with 3 clicks
- How to compress files into zip archive with 3 clicks
- How to create archive with B1 Free Archiver in 3 steps
- How to zip files and create .zip archive with B1 Free Archiver in 3 steps
How to compress files into zip archive with 3 clicks
Choose files or folder you want to zip and right-click on them to open standard context menu.
For example, let's take birthday party folder. Right-click on it and select Create archive option.
Click #2 and #3
Choose ZIP in the Archive format field. Click Start or press Enter in the dialog window to get started then.
Also you can rename the archive, but it's optional.
Now just wait for a while…
Just wait for a few seconds while B1 is packing files into the zip archive.
...and it's done
You’ve created archive birthday party.zip, now you can send it via e-mail or Skype. You can check the content of birthday party.zip file just double-clicking on it.
You can easily find zipped files and other archives at your computer as they have nice round blue icons.
B1 Free Archiver works with most popular archive formats. It's a single utility for almost all archives you will ever need. Although there are a lot of functions and features, B1 stays extremely simple to use and never bothers you with unnecessary stuff. It takes just a few clicks to extract files or to create new archive.