- B1 Free Archiver
- B1 Online - extract from archives online
- Unzip & unrar files in one click
- Excellent and fast compression
- Simple and friendly utility
- Open .zip .rar .7z .b1 and more
- How to open b1 archive and extract files from b1 archive in one click
- How to open zip file and unzip files from the archive in one click
- How to open rar file and unrar files from the archive in one click
- How to extract one file from b1 archive?
- How to extract one file from zip archive?
- How to extract one file from rar archive?
- Where can I get the password to the zip, rar, b1 archive?
- How to compress files into single .b1 archive with 3 clicks
- How to compress files into zip archive with 3 clicks
- How to create archive with B1 Free Archiver in 3 steps
- How to zip files and create .zip archive with B1 Free Archiver in 3 steps
How to compress files into single .b1 archive with 3 clicks
Click #1 and #2
B1 Free Archiver creates archives in a few clicks. Choose files or folder you want to compress and right-click on them to open context menu. For example, let’s take birthday party folder. Right-click on it, then select Create archive option.
Click Start or press Enter in the dialog window to get started. Also you can select name, type or size of the archive, but it's optional.
Wait for a while...
Now just wait for a few moments while B1 is packing files into new archive.
...and it's done
You’ve created archive birthday party.b1, now you can send it via e-mail or Skype. To check the content of birthday party.b1 file, double-click on it.
You can easily find any archive at your computer as they have nice round blue icons.
B1 Free Archiver works with most popular archive formats. It's a single utility for almost all archives you will ever need. Although there are a lot of functions and features, B1 stays extremely simple to use and never bothers you with unnecessary stuff. It takes just a few clicks to extract files or to create new archive.